We offer your clients a “ Buy Your Home Back“ Guarantee
Were able to respond quickly, at any hour of the day, to ensure that your transaction can move forward rapidly.
We turn reports around the same-day. A report that is not just a list of defects but a guide going forward for maintenance, upgrades and renovations. The faster we perform, the faster you close your deal.
Helping home buyers understand that Not every problem is a costly one, pointing out the value that small problems often overshadow
For the next inspection you or your clients require, please consider us. You can reach us directly at 902 432 4776 or by Email.
See what Realtors think of the Buy-Back Guarantee
More real estate professionals are encouraging – some are even requiring – prospective home buyers to invest in a Certified Home Inspection before they complete the purchase of a property. In addition, there are an increasing number of real estate agents that suggesting Pre-Listing Home Inspections to prospective sellers.
The reasons for doing this are simple: A Pre-Listing Home Inspection benefits both the seller, the buyer, and the real estate agent. They’re a win-win-win for everyone involved in the home purchase transaction. Home buyers learn about the property early, so they can approach the sale with greater confidence and peace of mind.
Sellers, especially those who’ve had a Pre-Listing inspection, benefit from a faster sale with fewer surprises or compromises as the property closing approaches. And the real estate agent, closing attorney, and finance and insurance professionals benefit from quicker, more efficient real estate transactions with less chance for sudden and unpleasant (and sometimes costly) post-closing problems.
A Certified Home Inspection Includes
Home inspections Checklist
- Roof, Vents, Flashings and Trim;
- Gutters and Downspouts;
- Skylight, Chimney, and other Roof penetrations;
- Decks, Stoops, Porches, Walkways and railings;
- Eaves, Soffits and Fascia;
- Grading and Drainage;
- Basement, Foundation and Crawlspace;
- Water penetration and Foundation movement;
- Heating system;
- Cooling system;
- Main water shut-off valve;
- Water heating system;
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
- Electrical service line and meter box;
- Main disconnect and service amperage;
- Electrical panel(s), Breakers and Fuses;
- Grounding and Bonding;
- GFCIs and AFCIs;
- Fireplace damper door and hearth;
- Insulation and Ventilation;
- Garage doors, Safety sensors and Openers;
and much more.